Public sector customers will now be able to purchase a range of services from digital transformation consultancy Infomentum on the UK government’s G-Cloud 12 framework. We received the news that our application was successful earlier this month, with services going live on the marketplace today.
Government Cloud (G-Cloud) is a UK government program introduced in 2013 to promote cloud adoption and to provide a better way for buyers to evaluate and procure services from a pre-approved pool of suppliers. Through Digital Marketplace, public sector organisations have access to a wide pool of cloud vendors and services that have been assessed and approved to provide their services to government and the public sector.
Infomentum is a proud member of the Digital Marketplace offering public sector customers a wide range of services to assist in their transition to Cloud and accelerate digital transformation, including:
- Application Support and Maintenance
- Automation and RPA
- Cloud Migration Services and Strategy
- DevOps Strategy and Implementation
- Managed Cloud Services for UKCloud, Oracle, and AWS Cloud
- MuleSoft Consultation and Implementation Service
- MuleSoft Kick-start Integration Kit
- MuleSoft TrainingProcess Mining: discover, monitor, and improve your processes
- Vikram Setia, Partner and Chief Commercial Officer at Infomentum
“In a continuation of our commitment to provide digital transformation services to the public sector, we are proud to be accepted as a supplier on G-Cloud 12. We’re pleased to have the opportunity to transform public sector services to the benefit of UK citizens.”