Public sector customers will now be able to purchase a range of services from digital transformation consultancy Infomentum on the UK government’s G-Cloud 10 framework. We received the news that our application was successful earlier this month, with services going live on the marketplace today.
Government Cloud (G-Cloud) is a UK government program introduced in 2013 to promote cloud adoption and to provide a better way for buyers to evaluate and procure services from a pre-approved pool of suppliers. Through Digital Marketplace, public sector organisations have access to a wide pool of cloud vendors and services that have been assessed and approved to provide their services to government and the public sector.
Infomentum is a proud member of the Digital Marketplace offering public sector customers a wide range of services to assist in their transition to Cloud and accelerate digital transformation, including:
- Oracle Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- DevOps and automation strategy and implementation
- Workload rehosting (Lift and Shift) to UKCloud, Oracle and AWS Cloud
- Managed services for UKCloud, Oracle, and AWS Cloud
- Digital Transformation Acceleration framework
- Integration and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Cloud consultancy and technology implementation
- Self-service portals and Web Content Management
- Data architecture, integration and business intelligence (BI)
- Oracle document and records management implementation
- Oracle integration cloud (OIC) services
“In a continuation of our commitment to provide digital transformation services to the public sector, we are proud to be accepted as a supplier on G-Cloud 10. We’re pleased to have the opportunity to transform public sector services to the benefit of UK citizens.”
- Vikram Setia, Partner and Chief Commercial Officer at Infomentum