London, 22 May 2017
Public sector customers will now be able to purchase a range of services from digital transformation consultancy Infomentum on the UK government’s GCloud 9 framework.
Infomentum received the news that their application was successful earlier this month, with services going live on the marketplace today. The business is offering public sector customers a range of options to accelerate their digital transformation, including:
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Cloud consultancy and technology implementation
- Cloud Transformation and Migration consultancy
- Digital Transformation Acceleration framework
- Electronic Document and Records Management Cloud consultancy and technology implementation
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provisioning and maintenance on UKCloud, Amazon AWS and Oracle Cloud
- Integration and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Cloud consultancy and technology implementation
- Online Customer Experience Cloud consultancy and technology implementation
Vikram Setia, Partner and Chief Commercial Officer at Infomentum said: “In a continuation of our commitment to provide digital transformation services to the public sector, we are proud to be accepted as a supplier on GCloud 9. We’re pleased to have the opportunity to transform public sector services to the benefit of UK citizens.”
Alongside GCloud 9, Infomentum is also part of the Digital Outcomes framework, also found on the Digital Marketplace.